Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hello, my name is...

Hey! My name is Amber. Some of you may know me as Addi or Adelyn from my previous sounding board blog. Addi was my chosen moniker for awhile, but I obviously haven't settled on a pen name for good yet. Anyway, hopefully I will remember to update this new blog more often since it's easier to access than my old one. Alright. I suppose I should sum up why I'm here. My whole life I've been writing stories in my head, and for the past 7 or 8 years, I've been attempting to write them down. Due to many family members and friends asking to read some of my writings, whether complete or not, I decided to start a blog where I could put up story ideas, chapter excerpts, poetry, etc, to get feedback. Hey, who knows, you might just help me write the next big story. :)

-Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment