Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Almost Halloween!

I have been crocheting a lot lately since I want to finish John's scarf ASAP. I'm getting close...ish. LOL Mum says she might buy me my own Doctor Who scarf since she is reluctant to make me one (it's at least 12ft long, so yeah). If she does, it should be here by Halloween. YAY! Snuffles is doing well. He like to nibble on fingers and sneak attack feet. His claws are really sharp although I try to keep them trimmed so I'm covered in scratches, especially my back which he loves to climb at night when I'm crocheting. My best friend and I are getting along unreservedly again, which makes life so very nice for me. Work is going well, although I have issues with some of the people I occasionally work with/for. I put some of the weight I had lost over the summer in the past couple weeks, but that's natural. And it wasn't much so far. Hopefully I will be able to keep it at bay. Potato.

No comments:

Post a Comment