Saturday, October 25, 2014

Seven Days of Halloween and Stuff

I've decided to start a new tradition, and I'm calling it the Seven Days of Halloween. This tradition will entail watching an Halloween movie everyday in the seven days leading up to and including Halloween. I will also upload a tutorial a day in those seven days. (Might end up two on one day and none on some...life is unpredictable.) The first of these tutorials will be up tomorrow morning. The second should be up tomorrow evening. So check out my channel. Speaking of my channel, I have a new URL:

https://www.youtube.com/user/PotatoFaceMakeup

Check it out. If I have time and am motivated enough, I'll make a channel trailer.

I dyed my hair red. Did I tell you? No? Oh, yeah. Here's a picture or two.



Totally loving it. Well, that's about all. Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment