Sunday, May 8, 2016

New Channel Series Idea: A Month of Review

I'm trying to grow my channel by trying new things. One of the things I want to try is reviews, but how to do them differently than everyone else? So as I sat brainstorming channel ideas in general (should I do a GRWM?, more hauls? talk fashion, etc?), a phrase popped into my head: Month in Review. Well, I liked this phrase, so I played around with it, trying to see what it fit the best. Then I hit upon the idea of doing little vlog-type reviews every time I used a single product during one month. Tati kind of uses this type of review (wear test, I guess they call it) when she does single product tryouts. I thought just one day of seeing a product in action might not be enough, which is why reviewing it over the course of a month seemed perfect to me.

So head on over to my channel and check out my first Month of Review all about Covergirl Tru Blend Blush in Deep Mauve. Let me know what you think!!



No comments:

Post a Comment